We hope you might have gone through the economic benefits of certifications (if you haven’t check it out here: https://isobooklet.sustainablecertification.com.au/readinessforcertification.
However, each certification can provide its own unique set of benefits.
We would like to share some important benefits of some of the most common ISO Certifications.
Below are some of the main benefits our clients have received from ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System Certification):
- cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption
- provides advantage over competitors when tendering for business
- management of environmental risks
- proves to stakeholders that you are a responsible, future-focused organization
Click here to DOWNLOAD THE ISO 14001 INFORMATION SHEET
Below are some of the main benefits our clients have received from ISO 9001 (Quality Management System Certification):
- allows businesses to organise processes and improve process efficiency
- ongoing improvement of products, services or processes through incremental and breakthrough improvements a.k.a continuous improvement
- consistency in outcomes, that are measured and monitored
- increase in efficiency results in increase in productivity and profit
Click here to DOWNLOAD THE ISO 9001 INFORMATION SHEET
Below are some of the main benefits our clients have received from ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System Certification):
- allows you to prove to your clients and other stakeholders that you are managing the security of your information
- secures all exchange of confidential information
- impacts client retention through increased customer satisfaction
- a culture of security provides companies with greater competitive advantage
Click here to DOWNLOAD THE ISO 27001 INFORMATION SHEET
Below are some of the main benefits our clients have received from ISO 45001 (OH&S Security Management System Certification):
- continual improvement of OH&S performance
- fulfilment of legal requirements and other requirements
- achievement of OH&S objectives
Click here to DOWNLOAD THE ISO 45001 INFORMATION SHEET
As a consequence of these certifications, an organisation can decrease employee downtime, boost employee morale, earn credibility, increase revenues, achieve effective cost-management and all of this adds up to a business achieving their financial growth objectives.
We are priced competitively and are often told that we are lower than many of the comparable players in the market. We provide value that is hard to match at a price that doesn’t put barriers for our clients. Too good and too true!
Request a quote today and find out for yourself.
And don’t forget to download our FREE 10-point checklist on ‘assessing readiness for certification’ and the Top 3 Economic Benefits to Standards: DOWNLOAD HERE