- You have an “Audit Plan” feature which provides you with the audit plans that have been prepared by the auditors for scheduled audits.
- You must click on the Audit Plan tab to access the audit plans which is shown below in the image
- Here is a list of plans, choose the most relevant to view and manage
- Audit related information listed here
- Audit Objectives – Every audit plan contains a list of standard audit objectives. As a customer you can enter your own audit objectives here based on your organisational needs
- ANZSIC Code This is the ANZSIC code /Industry Code that your business comes under and will be matched against the Lead Auditors experience
- Scope: This is the scope that you have provided us with and will be shown on your certificate. Ensure that it accurately reflects your business
- ISO 9001:2015 – These are generic business risks based on the business sector relevant to you
- ISO 14001:2015 – Auditors will pay special attention how you deal with risks in your system.
- For any other standard applicable you will see the appropriate risks listed that may be relevant to your industry sector.
- Main/Other Audit Location/Details of shift/Expected time and duration – You will notice what processes will be closely looked. What are the locations the auditor will want to visit. All the details of shifts etc are noted here also.
- Detailed plan, what aspects (clauses of the relevant standard/s) will be audited this time around.
- Once you have gone through the plan , you can accept as it is presented , deny the plan totally if it does not reflect the standard that you were expecting to be audited. Also you can raise queries.
Update query Audit Plan:
- Type in your query and submit . One of our friendly staff will talk to you soon.