Corporate Governance Policy
As part of our compliance processes, Sustainable Certification™ is absolutely committed to management of corporate governance in all of our activities.
Our aim is to control our governance processes in order to preserve, and increase shareholder wealth, and to positively influence the perceptions of other stakeholders, whilst minimising the adverse effects associated with poor corporate governance.
We are committed to:
• Effective delegation of Responsibility, Authority and Accountability at Board, Management and operational levels
• Dealing effectively and efficiently with breaches of our corporate governance systems
• Effective and Efficient complaints handling
• The implementation of Internal and External Audit systems
• Timely and complete reporting to shareholders and regulators
• Education and Training of relevant personnel in good corporate governance
• Preserving and respecting the rights of Shareholders; and treating shareholders equitably
• Implementing fraud management systems in accordance
• Establishing organisational Codes of Conduct in accordance
• Discharging our Corporate Social Responsibilities in accordance
We accept the corporate Board is responsible for these matters, and I personally accept my responsibility in ensuring the Board discharges these responsibilities.
18th December 2020
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
To find out more give us a call on 1800 024 940